Thursday 23 March 2017

TrafficControl: Four Commits and a Bug

I pushed the code with the dynamic QML stations, code cleanup and fixes to the KML parser to the CuteTrains GitHub repo  in four commits (one of them since I'm still on the Git learning curve and two of them are simply bad planning from my side). 

The fixes to the KML parser (trackStationConnector.py) considers the direction of the track in the file name. 

The code cleanup is an attempt to follow the C coding style according to https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Writing-C.html

When running three trains on the bigger network file (Skane_Coordinates.txt), I notice that the trains doesn't follow the travel plans. I know that the train::move part of the program is a mess and needs refactoring. 

I'll focus on debugging the issue with the trains inability to follow the travel plan in future blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment