Thursday 16 February 2017

Some of my projects

For the last six months, I've been focusing on other projects than trafficControl.

In my genealogy project, I've reached the 16th century, an achievement I'm proud of. My ancestors were mainly farmers, fishermen, ship pilots and smiths from the western parts of Sweden. The church records dates back to the 17th century, but there are recordings about a poor farm on Brännö, outside Gothenburg. That island had a very dramatic history, I'll write more about that in future blog posts.

At work, I'm in a very interesting development project on the road to 5G. With that project, I get good experience from software development.

On a personal level, I and my girlfriend are in another project that will be very challenging and very rewarding. In a way, it is related to the genealogy project. 

I'll continue with the trafficControl project but on a sporadic pace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment